Airfreight / Sea Freight Business Division Manager
• Generate business with assigned Country Accounts and targets in line with the sales plan
• Assure the successful client integration
• Provide accurate information for “sales planning” and forecast activities (including prospect qualification and local market intelligence)
• Provide client and target information, maintain CRM
• Execute sales process
Function / Market & Industry Knowledge / Business Acumen / Process working
• Functional experience in air / sea / customs brokerage
• Sales experience
• Complete understanding of Aigle’s strategy and products
• Local market knowledge (customers, competitors, suppliers)
• Expertise and professionalism in customer contacts, understanding of customer requirements, analysis and resolution of problems and complaints
Skills & Competencies
• Ability to successfully execute the sales process.
• Ability to manage cross-functional interfaces (Operations and ISPs).
• Self-management (Planning, Organizing & Goal Setting, Execution)
• Decision-making capabilities
• Self driven and with strong spoken and written communication skills.
• Relationship building and maintenance capabilities.
• Results oriented.
• Customer focus.
• Presentation skills.
Educational background / Work experience
• Business administration / commercial background.
• Sales experience within our industry (minimum 3 years).
• English a must, French a plus
• Proficient in MS Office
Please submit a complete application, including CV, references and degree certificates at: email@example.com
FREIGHT FORWARDER / SALES AGENT (Iasi, RO)
• University degree preferred
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• English – advanced (other languages is a plus)
• Basic computer operating skills (Office / Internet)
• Teamwork, tact and good interpersonal skills
• Organizational and planning skills;
• Problem-solving ability, particularly when working under pressure
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• High customer service and time management skills
• Negotiating contracts, transportation and handling costs for domestic and international freight
• Utilizing e-commerce, internet technology and satellite systems to enable real-time tracking of goods
• Maintaining communication and control through all phases of the transport
• Improving relationships with existing clients and contacting new customers
• Collaborate with Finance department to monitor clients debits
• Maintaining and creating operational reports
• Working in an active environment and with a professional team, part of an international group
• Flexible schedule
• Opportunity to travel//work abroad
• Attractive financial package
Please apply your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Обратитесь к нам